To Return a Product
You must ...
- Have a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number.
Please email Customer Service at email@example.com for an RMA.
Once your request is received Megs Karate Shop will issue a RMA via email to the email address on file.
- Have your invoice number and order number included in the package being shipped.
- Returned Merchandise must be shipped prepaid.
- An RMA number is valid for 30 days only.
- The RMA number must be clearly marked on the shipping label.
Megs Karate Shop will not accept returns without an RMA # on the label.
Please follow this example and ship to:
Megs Karate Shop
Attn: Return Goods Department
10045 102nd Terrace
Sebastian, FL 32958
PLEASE PACKAGE YOUR RETURN PROPERLY: What You May Return Restocking Charge
1. Pack equipment loosely to prevent wrinkling – DO NOT CRUSH
2. Leave straps unfastened not wrapped around it.
You may return new merchandise suitable for resale; this does not include anything that has been washed, worn, altered, or soiled or damaged. Returns are accepted for exchange/refund within 14 days of purchase with no restocking fee.
What You Can’t Return
Merchandise not suitable for return includes:
• Merchandise that has been worn
• Merchandise that has been washed
• Merchandise that has been altered, soiled, or damaged
• Discontinued merchandise
• Sparring equipment that is packed too tightly or with straps wrapped around it, which permanently changes the shape or smooth surface of the product
• Customized products
If new merchandise is returned within 15-60 days of purchase, there will be a 15% restocking charge, if merchandise is returned within 90 days there will be a 20% restocking fee, after 90 days, merchandise will not be accepted.
Megs Karate Shop Warranty
Megs Karate Shop warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 60/90 days from the date of purchase, provided the products supplied have not been subject to accident, alteration, negligence, abuse, or misuse. As the sole remedy under this warranty, Megs Karate Shop will, at its option, repair or replace non-conforming goods.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, EXCEPT FOR THE OBLIGATIONS SPECIFICALLY SET
What You May Return Restocking Charge